A downloadable asset pack
"EVFX Stoneforge" features 16 gorgeous visual effects AND complementary sound effects, allowing you to add that professional polish to your projects easier than ever before and awe your audience!
WHAT IS "EVFX"?
“EVFX”, short for "Evolved Effects", is the successor to the acclaimed "Animations Collection" and "Animations Select" series of special effect animations developed by Dreams Circle. The EVFX series is made specifically for the RPG Maker MZ game engine.
- 16 Effekseer (.efkefc) Animations
- 16 Sound Effects (.ogg)
- RPG Maker MZ Demo Project
- User Manual
FREE SAMPLE PACK CONTENT:
- 2 Effekseer (.efkefc) Animations
- 2 Sound Effects (.ogg)
- RPG Maker MZ Demo Project
- User Manual
Having less than the requirements may result in slower/lagging animation playback and/or other performance issues.
OS: Microsoft Windows® 8.1/10 (64bit) Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 or better Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: Compatible OpenGL / VRAM 1GB or better
OS: Mac OS 10.13 or better Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 or better Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: Compatible OpenGL / VRAM 1GB or better
1. Dreams Circle and its affiliated creators retain all original ownership, copyright, and other rights associated with this product and these Assets.
2. While these Assets were designed to be used for making games, they can be used without restriction for any other purposes.
3. These Assets can be used for any monetary or non-monetary purposes.
4. These Assets can be freely edited and modified.
5. These Assets may not be resold, published, or distributed in any way other than as an integrated part of the project for which they were used for; this applies to Assets that have been edited or modified as well. In addition, any secondary assets derived or created from these Assets, including but not limited to: sprite sheets, images, sound effects, etc., also fall under these terms and limitations.
6. When selling, publishing, or distributing any project in which these Assets have been used, directly or indirectly, in parts or in whole, it is mandatory to include the following as part of the credits:
EVFX Stoneforge © Dreams Circle
7. Dreams Circle and its affiliated creators are not liable for any damages or issues that may arise as a result of using these Assets.
Q: There appears to be a gray/black shadow around the animations when I play them in RPG Maker MZ.
A: This was an issue/bug in the original release (V1.0) of RPG Maker MZ and it was fixed in the V1.0.2 update. Please make sure your version of RPG Maker MZ is up to date!
Q: The animations do not appear in the RPG Maker MZ Editor / The animations do not play in the game.
A: The 1.3.1 version of RPG Maker MZ included an update that added support for Effekseer 1.6, which these effects were created with. Please make sure your version of RPG Maker is up to date, and that you have the lib/plugin files installed according to the instructions.
Q: I plan on rendering my own sprite sheets/videos/gifs from the Effekseer files so that I can use them in my non-RPG Maker MZ project, am I allowed to do this?
A: Yes! However, please note that these renders are secondary assets derived from the original, and they are still bound by the same terms-of-use stated above. As such, you cannot sell/publish/distribute these secondary assets outside of including them as a necessary part of your project.
Q: Am I allowed to use the sound effects by themselves?
A: Yes! While the sound effects were created to complement their respective animations, you are more than welcome to utilize them anywhere else in any fashion you would like.
However, even if you decide to only use the sound effects and not the animations, since the sound effects are a part of this Asset pack, you still have to follow the terms-of-use above, including proper crediting and the limitations on reselling/publishing/distribution.
Q: I have some other questions/concerns.
A: Please email us for a private conversation at contact(at)dreams-circle.com.
© Dreams Circle. All Rights Reserved.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files: